Vendor GRC :- Governance, Risk and Compliance Management . or GRC . is an up-and-coming field that reflects a comprehensive and integrated approach to these three areas. Governance, Risk and Compliance Management refers to the measures, mechanisms and processes used in an organization with respect to governance, risk management and compliance.
Objective of Survey Analytics's Vendor GRC is to ensure consistency, efficiency and transparency in multiple governance, risk and compliance processes throughout an organization, with the collaboration of those responsible for Corporate Governance, Compliance Management, Risk management, IT, Auditing, and other relevant business areas.
As Vendor GRC gains momentum in organizations globally, Survey Analytics deliver sustainability, consistency, efficiency and transparency across governance, risk management, and compliance processes.
Survey Analytics's Vendor GRC offers an integrated platform for comprehensive and continuous monitoring of risk and compliance exposures. Organizations can track risks based on trends in various operational systems. They can quickly identify and manage significant emerging exposures, and continuously update policies with regulatory changes to produce an audited, consolidated risk profile, especially for nonfinancial risks.
How Survey Analytics can help your business:
- Implements a common framework to manage all IT GRC-related processes
- Produces all required compliance reports
- Identifies, assesses, prioritizes and addresses risks
- Provides control and policy mapping, IT control self-assessment and measurement, and an IT GRC asset repository
- Automates general computer control (GCC) collection
- Provides remediation and exception management
- Provides advanced IT risk evaluation and compliance dashboarding
- Generating a governance risk map (using Visio diagrams)
Vendor Assessment facilitates the annual data refresh by allowing vendors to review and update their information. Although the module can be used as a stand-alone tool, it integrates seamlessly with other CMS modules. Vendor ratings and other information are automatically incorporated in other elements of business continuity planning.