Vendor Compliance Management is at the forefront of the organizations today, leaving many companies buried under a mound of paperwork and IT staff cowering behind a crowd of consultants. With Survey Analytics you can easily manage the compliance with SOX, HIPAA, ISO 27001/27002, GLBA, FISMA, BASEL II, BS27999, Shared Assessment Program and others.
Organizations today are inundated with regulatory mandates and guidelines: HIPAA, SOX, BASEL II, COBIT, and FISMA to name just a few. While regulations and policies are enacted to force companies to behave responsibly, the quagmire of requirements, suggestions, and best practices the mandates spell out are leaving many companies buried under a mound of paperwork and IT staff cowering behind a crowd of consultants.
The main challenge is to understand each regulation, identify the requirements to be implemented, and provide the necessary means to ensure compliance.
To meet this challenge Survey Analytics can help you meet the requirements of SOX, PCI, FISMA, ISO 27002, ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST 800-53, A 130, and FISAP.
Benefits of Survey Analytics's Vendor Compilance Management:
- Helps you conduct more efficient and cost-effective audits, freeing resources to be deployed
- Reduces or eliminates audit silos
- Provides an evidence repository
- Provides geo-referential risk view (can be viewed with Google Earth)
- Manages security requirements in multiple audits, eliminating redundant costs and unnecessary controls
- Clearly demonstrate security performance by means of cost-effective actions, in conformity with applicable laws, regulations and standards
Vendor Assessment facilitates the annual data refresh by allowing vendors to review and update their information. Although the module can be used as a stand-alone tool, it integrates seamlessly with other CMS modules. Vendor ratings and other information are automatically incorporated in other elements of business continuity planning.