How are you feeling? The Good Housekeeping Wellness Lab wants to start a conversation with you about your health and wellness. By filling out our survey about stressors, habits, and more, you'll get an instant, customized assessment of your overall health, so that you can set goals and increase your well-being. Meanwhile, the insights we gain from our readership will help our editorial team develop the best content, products and services for you. Join us to create a healthier world!
About the Good Housekeeping Institute Health Index Survey:
- This survey takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Respond to each item as how you on average behaved, thought and felt over the past six months.
- If you would like to keep a copy of the result page for your records, please print or save a snapshot of your results page as you will not be able save or to return to this page.
- Your participation in the survey is voluntary. We use the information you provide us to create various insights used by our editorial teams and others, including our business partners and sponsors. We combine the responses we obtain from you with responses of others to produce aggregated reports. We may also combine your answers with information we obtain from other sources and with information obtained through cookies or other automated means. In connection with this survey, we may use third parties that provide services or perform operations on our behalf, such as data analytics or software providers. Where appropriate or necessary, we may use your information to comply with or enforce applicable legal or contractual requirements, and we reserve the right to transfer your information in connection with the sale, transfer or disposition of all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party.
- Please note that participation in the survey should not be a substitute for medical advice. The GH staff who administer the survey are not doctors and are not authorized to provide specific medical advice. The survey is intended solely as a way to provide certain insights into your general well-being, but is not intended to diagnose, evaluate or treat specific medical, financial or lifestyle conditions.
If at any time you have questions, please reach out to GHIWellnessLab@hearst.com.
Please click the "next" tab below to start this survey.