Experience: 3+ Years
Skills: Latest Android SDK, core Java, SQLite data base, XML(UI designing), Webservices(XML,JOSN), Design Patterns.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
Knowledge / Experience:
- BE, MCA, MS, MSc(CS/IT), or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Have published original Android app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Expertise in Android SDK,Git and Java.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network and socket programming, concurrency and multi threading.
- Have published one or more applications in an Android marketplace.
- Well versed in client/server architectures.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business solutions.
- Passionate about end to end user experience design.
- Not just an app hacker, you have a strong background in CS.
Technical Skills -
- Strong proficiency in Java.
- Strong Android development experience.
- Experience developing on a variety of mobile platforms, as well as the Android SDK.
- Experience in dealing with Server Side data using techniques such as RESTful web services is a must.
- Ability to work with data from outside API's, understand and parse XML JSON, and serialized data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.